The power to change the world is in the hands of every innovator!

Inevitable trends are here to stay towards responsible investments, value-driven consumer expectations and major economic changes driven by new technologies and emerging global challenges. Next generation of businesses have to focus on profitability, sustainability and social desirability at the same time.

Business Opportunity + Innovative Solution + Positive Impact 

#BusinessSPIRITaward

The Business SPIRIT Award is a step forward to recognise best practices and great ideas on
how to integrate values into business models in order to create profitable solutions with positive impact.

This is your opportunity to become involved in the value-driven economy!
 

BEST EARLY STAGE CONCEPT
 

Entry requirements

  • Idea phase with solid business concept
  • Prototype or pilot product – or demonstration
  • No corporate form or registered less than 2 years in Ireland
  • Ideally some level of consumer interest/market test
BEST BUSINESS PRACTICE
 

Entry requirements

  • Well defined business model with revenue generation
  • On the market product/service
  • Registered company in Ireland
  • Proven track record of sales activity

 

Why apply?

There are nice rewards for winners however, we believe that the whole process should benefit your business and help you to create more viable, profitable and socially desirable solutions.
Integrating values into your business model could give you a special chance to become more resilient and generate positive impact. 
The aim of the Business SPIRIT Award is to make sure that entrepreneurs stand for their values and consider social, environmental factors in their business practices  – no matter if it’s related to the product, supply chain, use of raw materials or workplace practices. 

 

Get the extra boost

for your communication!

Get feedback

from experts!

Transform

your values to advantages!

Catch

the attention of investors!

Become part of

a great business network –
peers, mentors, trainings!

Win

the Business SPIRIT Award
and enjoy benefits!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How to apply?

 

Register your interest!
1.

Register
your interest!

check details
2.

CHECK DETAILS
and start working 
on your aplication

fill out
3.

FILL OUT
the online application form!

if selected
4.

IF SELECTED 
pitch on stage!

 

The award is supported by

 

 dcc
 leo

 

Panel of Jury

 

 

What to know about the evaluation?

We would like to highlight the best value-driven innovative business solutions where the market opportunity for the company means a positive impact on people and on the environment. We are looking for entrepreneurs who are realizing that considering social and environmental factors in business means that they are better equipped to tackle challenges and succeed - whether it is a way of managing risk or creating a commercial growth opportunity. Your efforts and achievements toward shared values are important and this award is here to offer further support in your journey.

 

grafika

 

The aim of the evalutaion process is to find out why is this an innovative solution with strong business performance indicators and relevant Environmental, Social, Governance factors.

Investors are more interested to get a better understanding of how a company actually works before they pick projects to invest in.

Find out more about ESG reporting and why investors’ asking for this >

 

 

The evaluation process will cover 3 main area:
Business opportunity, innovative solutions and integration of values with a positive impact. 

The written application form will be judged by high-level experts who will not only give points but feedback on where to improve your business case. This form represents 75% of the total points and the best projects will have the chance to pitch their project live on stage at the Responsible Innovation Summit, which contributes the remaining 25% of the final scores.

 

timeline

 

More details on their way, for now just sign up and be the first in line to get more information!

Register your interest to get updates

 

 

Is this for me?

It’s a good start if you want to create profit with purpose.
Let your values shine through and show how your business can bring innovation to the next level!

Our goal is to ensure that your application is well treated and you get valuable feedback whether or not you qualify for the pitch on stage session. We know that these processes require extra effort and attention, but we also know that sometimes a little push with a deadline can be encouraging and rewarding at the end giving, you the opportunity to focus and have a better picture of your goals, plans and more. Therefore we would like to encourage you to use this award as a chance to work on your proposition, have experts on your side with some ideas for improvement and join a community of like-minded people. And don’t forget to enjoy being involved in a community to create better businesses building on shared values! 

Is this for social entrepreneurs or CSR projects?

This award is dedicated to recognizing business practices where values are integrated into the heart of the business model and all activities related to productions, operations and beyond. Therefore CSR projects are not accepted unless it's part of the business strategy with a visible impact on the factors mentioned above. If you consider yourself a social entrepreneur that's great but it's not a requirement at all- We want to get a clear picture of how you are creating values, regardless of your form of operation.

I'm not solving any environmental/social challenges directly with my product, service but I'm considering environmental, social factors in the production and operations.

You can still apply, if you are creating value trough your supply chain, product or service design, operational activities, advocacy or elsewhere please make sure you consider these elements as parts of your business practice. It all matters and makes you an ideal candidate to apply for the Business SPIRIT Award. It's even better if you have ways of measuring your impact in different areas. 

Do I need to enclose any official report? (like impact measurement, certifications, etc.)

If you have any official certification (FairTrade, Vegan, Biodegradable, Organic, Carbon neutral, etc.) please add it to your application. If you are in the process of getting an official certification related to your business/supply chain, please add this information to your application. It is not an entry requirement.

 

 

Unlock potential in your business!

 

SUMMER BOOTCAMPS FOR ENTREPRENEURS

 

Unlock investment potential and engage with your customers in a better way!

GET MORE INSIGHTS ON:

Fundraising trends, best business and communication practices focusing on value-driven entrepreneurship!
What can you learn here?

 

RESPONSIBLE AND
IMPACT INVESTMENTS

 

  • > Why investors are asking for ESG non-financial reporting?
  • > How to access responsible and impact investment?
  • > Where to start, what to look for? – tips and tricks
MARKETING 3.0 
THE VALUE DRIVEN 
COMMUNICATION

 

  • > Why values are key to engage with your customers?
  • > What makes marketing value-driven and how it brings profit? 
  • > The new strategy: Share values and start collaboration!

 

More details on their way, for now just sign up and be the first in line to get more information!
 

Register your interest to get updates

SIGN ME UP